Thursday 23 April 2009

What do you call yours?

I know that breasts have nicknames, but lately I've heard all the names possible. Breasts can be called different names from 'fun bags', 'jolly jugs' for big breasts, and 'jolly jigglers' for smaller ones,'headlights' 'jugs', to the common ones like, 'boobies', and 'twins'. But I now know that it doesn't stop there. Breasts can now be associated with fruits!?, Yes, thats right. Fruits. Depending on size and shape, the names range from, lemon, orange, cantaloupe, and waterlemon! That's just unheard of, but I can see the pun behind it.
I call my breasts Mary Kate and Ashley (from the Olsen Twins), but now, size wise on the fruit chart, My jolly jugs are probably on the watermelon side!


What do you call yours, or have you heard the twins be called anything else?

1 comment:

  1. My boobs are called tweedle dee and tweedle dum!

    ReplyDelete