Wednesday 22 April 2009

What not to wear!

Being top heavy, I like to think I've experienced my fair share of pros and cons that come with it. But my main problem isn't that I can't find the same pretty bras as someone who's a 34C, my main problem is that I can't wear the same style clothes as them.
Don't get me wrong, I love my body and my shape and I do appreciate that we all have things that we can emphasise, which others can't. But simple clothes like halternecks,backless dresses, strap tops, boob tubes, and the most obvious difficulty is SHIRTS! almost all these everyday outfits are a 'bitch' to wear properly.And I don't know about you, but the reason why I find these outfits such a hinderance is because it's hard to find if not that there isn't bras to fit these tops, and which woman doesn't want to look good!? What other style of clothes do you find difficult to wear, due to lack of bras and support??

1 comment:

  1. It's very true Aabout the item of clothing here. I feel that the only thing I can wear are loose fitting clothing e.g. Loose blouses and shirts, so it doesn't look like my boobs are all on display and they don't look weird.

    ReplyDelete